All reservations and accurately quoted rates and policies are available ONLY through Blue Vista Resort.
Cottage Rates - Blue Vista Resort
|Occupancy||High Season |
|Low Season |
|#3 - Hummingbird||2||$120||$110||Queen||Shower||N||Never||N|
|#8 - Otter||2||$115||$105||Queen||Shower||N||Y||N|
|#1 - Blue Heron||3-4||$145||$120||Queen-Hide||Bath/Shower||N||Y||Y|
|#7 - Sea Lion||3-4||$150||$130||King-Hide||Bath/Shower||Y||Never||Y|
|#9 - Seaview||3-4||$155||$135||King-Hide||Shower||Y||Never||Y|
|#2 - Kingfisher||2-4||$145||$120||Queen-bunks||Shower||Y||Y||N|
|#4 - Eagle||6-7||$165||$145||Q-Q-T-hide||Bath/Shower||Y||Never||Y|
|#5 - Orca||6-7||$165||$145||Q-Q-T-hide||Bath/Shower||Y||Y||Y|
|#6 - Arbutus||6-8||$165||$145||Q-Q-T-hide||Bath/Shower||Y||Y||Y|
Canada Day Weekend through Labour Day Weekend
All days other than those specified in High Season
Rates and Cancellation Policy
- $30 surcharge for one-night stays—when available.
- Rates above are for 2 people – extra adults $10/night, children (under 15) $5/night, 10% weekly discounts
- Government taxes are 13% and are added to all rates and charges.
- Deposit forfeiture: lose deposit unless 14 days notice in Low Season and 30-days notice in High Season & 60-days notice for Group Bookings (4 or more cabins)
- 2-night minimum on weekends & 3-night minimum for long weekends unless filling gap.
- Cancellation Administrative fee: $25 even if within cancellation period.
- Check in 4PM. Check out 11:00 AM.
- Firewood: $5/bundle; Laundry: $10/load; DVD player: $5/day
- Dogs: $15/dog/night plus tax & only in certain cabins with prior agreement. See website. Note that only 3 dogs are allowed on the resort at any one time.
- Late check out (if available) $30 plus tax.
Request a reservation at Blue Vista Resort
Cottage Reservation Fees
- For nightly reservations a deposit equal to the first night payment is required to reserve your cottage.
- For weekly or group reservations a deposit of 50% of the weekly rate is required.
- A shortened stay is considered a cancellation and the stipulations above will apply.
- Visa, MasterCard or American Express are accepted.
- Either a credit card number or $500 cash deposit is required for all guests staying at the resort.
Please call or email us directly at email@example.com for booking inquiries. Once we have received your reservation request, we will phone you to confirm availability for the dates requested and take deposit information at that time.
Housekeeping Cottages: Guests are expected to leave the cabins in similar conditions as to how they were upon arrival. Extra cleaning fees of $30 and up apply to all charges for cabins left with dirty dishes, etc.
Damages: If an accident occurs during a guest’s stay, that guest shall be responsible for all costs incurred to replace or repair the building, furnishings or grounds.
Pet Policy: Only certain cottages have been designated as pet-friendly, with an additional charge of $15/night per dog. To ensure all guests’ safety and enjoyment, the following policies apply:
- Dogs must be spayed or neutered, well-trained quiet housedogs under 40 pounds
- Dogs must be on leash all times on the grounds and on the island
- Dogs can never be tied outside: to posts, trees, balconies, etc.
- Dogs can never be left unsupervised in the cabins or in vehicles
- Dogs cannot be on the furniture, nor are they permitted in the cabin when wet
- Guests must clean up after their animals and keep them quiet and controlled
- No more than two dogs are permitted in any one cabin
- If guests with dogs cannot comply with these conditions, they will be asked to leave and additional charges may also apply.
Smoking: Smoking is Not Permitted in the cottages. Smoking is permitted outside only. Ashtrays are provided. Smokers are asked to keep butts in ashtrays as both a safety and hygienic precaution. Any guests found smoking in the cottages will be asked to leave and may incur an additional cleaning fee of a minimum of $500.
Parking: There is one parking space allocated to each cottage. Additional cars must be parked on the street.
Information Specific to Groups:
- Groups include any rental of 4 cabins or more.
- One individual must be responsible for group bookings and ultimately responsible for an explanation of resort rules to all group members and any charges.
- 60-day cancellation period is required for all group reservations. Deposits are 50% + tax on total fees.
- Quiet Time: Given the nature of our resort environment (quiet and peaceful) and the proximity of the cottages to each other and to the residential properties in the neighbourhood we ask that you please respect our resort quiet time from 10:00 pm – 8:00 am.
- Kitchens: When sharing kitchens with other guests or having group meals please return all kitchen items to their respective cottage by the end of your stay.
- Visitors: Our water and septic systems are designed to handle our peak loads but no more. We ask that you please keep visitors or guests to a minimum with short stays. We do not permit non-registered guests to shower or change in our cottages.
- Group Activities: Please obtain permission in advance for all group events (like barbeques) on the property. Scheduling with other groups may be necessary. A site fee may apply if non registered guests are participating.
- Additional Group Cleaning and Damage fees: Groups will be charged an additional $30 per cottage if kitchen equipment is missing or not back in the appropriate cottage, dishes are not done or excessive cleaning is required.
- Additional charges will levied for damages beyond normal wear and tear.